The foolproof and new Securitas Epay system is being offered to companies ensure that the issuance of salary checks to their employees is safe and convenient. It is also otherwise known as the TALX Paperless Pay system.
TALX Paperless Pay System Overview
Securitas Epay is actually a computer program that your company can purchase. If used by your company, it will enable your payroll department to control and manage pay stubs,
Allow direct deposit functions, and provide updates to all your employees regarding tax information such as the W-4. It is also convenient since your company can use this program to reproduce report electronically including schedules, others, and commissions.
Because of the significant benefits that it offers, Securitas Epay now replaces the traditional check issuing payroll system that was used by companies in the past. It is not only convenient for the employers but for employees.
Using the TALX Paperless Pay System
Before you can utilize this program for your company’s payroll operations, you need to satisfy the following requirements:
– A computer with broadband connection as well as your company’s intranet. The computer must have all the right specs, i.e. enough disk space, enough RAM, and so forth as specified by the program.
– A person who is in-charge and responsible for your company’s payroll system, and who has access to the records of all your company’s employees.
Step by Step Process SecuritasEpay.com
Once the program has been setup, your employees can already use Securitas Epay.
- 1. Go to www.securitasepay.com
- 2. Enter your social security number (SSN).
- 3. Type your employee ID and password.
- 4. On the Main Menu, opiate the Pay Stub Review sub menus if you opiate to review your past or your latest pay stubs.
- 5. On the Main Menu, cull the Direct Deposit Maintenance sub menu if you opiate to make any transmutations to deposit accounts and payable amounts.
- 6. On the Main Menu, cull the W-4 Update sub menu, if you opiate your employees to have access and control of their personal work information for tax purposes.
- 7. On the Main Menu, choose the e Reports sub menu if you want to generate automated and customize able reports on work scheduling, bonus reports, commissions, and many more